Coupons are electronic documents that can be redeemed for special discounts. Coupons are usually identified by their redemption code.
✨ Did you know that
68% of consumers believe that digital coupons generate loyalty.
Almost 70% of consumers love receiving coupons.
Online coupon users spend 24% more than regular shoppers.
74% of consumers followed the social media of brands looking for coupons.
Now that you know you should be issuing some coupons to your viewers, here is how to track its redemption
1. From the left menu, Under Analytics select Monetization → TVOD summary.
2. Select the date you want to check the reports and hit the filter button.
3. You will be taken to the TVOD report summary page.
4. Use the scroller at the bottom of the page to scroll right.
5. There is a Coupon column next to the payment type, where the coupon applied by the users is stored.
6. The download as excel option allows you to download the reports and analyze them on your computer.
7. You can also use the search box provided to search for a particular user based on their email address and view the coupon applied.