What is a coupon?
A coupon is a web-based voucher to promote and market your service -- that can be redeemed for a monetary discount or rebate when purchasing your service.
Offer discounts to your customers through coupons. They can add the coupon code while subscribing to your service to avail of the discount.
✨ Did you know that: 68% of consumers believe that digital coupons generate loyalty
You can offer 2 types of discounts - fixed discount (eg: $2 off) and percentage discount (eg: 30% off)
👼 If you want to give 100% off (Zero Payment) to your users, please mention the percentage discount as 100. While the user is trying to avail of the 100% coupon in the endpoints (Website & Android app), the user will be charged 0 amount.
Steps for creating a coupon:
1. From the Monetization section of the left menu, select Manage Monetization > Coupons > Add Coupon.
2. Enter the Coupon Name and Coupon Code. This is the code viewers will use to avail the discount (example of coupon code: CHRISTMAS25)
3. Add the coupon Description and Terms and Conditions.
4. Choose the coupon Type (Fixed or Percentage), and enter the Discount.
5. Select the plans that you want to apply to the coupon under Select Plans. You can select multiple plans for a coupon.
6. Add the number of times a user can avail of the coupon under Maximum Usage per User.
7. Add the Expiration Date of the coupon
8. If the coupon is created for specific users or specific countries, map the user IDs under Allowed User Ids and map the countries under Allowed Country Ids
9. Create a coupon on Stripe and add the Stripe coupon ID
10. Select Submit to create the coupon
11. After the coupon is created, you can view the list of all coupons under Coupons > Manage Coupons .
12. Select Edit to make changes to the existing coupons available on the platform.