There are 3 ways for you to monetize your videos with Ventuno - SVOD, TVOD, and AVOD.
In this section, we are going to look at how you can monetize your videos with SVOD. We will first create a new SVOD plan and assign videos and shows to it.
Note: Before creating a plan, you need to integrate your payment gateway with Ventuno.
1. To create an SVOD plan, navigate to the left menu bar and click Monetization > SVOD.
2. Click ‘+’ to add a new SVOD plan.
3. Enter the name of the plan and click Add new.
4. A new SVOD plan will be created. Click Target to add details to the plan.
5. Click + and enter the Price of the plan.
6. If you want to offer discounts with this plan, click Discount Type and choose between Fixed and Percentage. Fixed is for flat discounts and the percentage is for percentage discounts. Enter the Discount in the next row.
7. Choose the Currency and Duration of the plan on the same screen. We support multiple currencies. Reach out to us if you don’t see your currency here. The duration can be in days, weeks, months, and years.
If you have subscribers in different countries, you can create different plans for different currencies. For example, if you have subscribers from the US, UK, and Canada, you can create 3 plans - one for the US (in USD), one for the UK (in GBP), and one for Canada (in CAD). You can choose the countries the plan is applicable in under Country
8. If you want to offer a trial period to users, add the period under Trial Period in Days.
9. Select the Payment Gateway you want to use from the dropdown.
After creating an SVOD plan, you need to assign shows and videos to it
1. To assign a show to the plan, choose the list of shows from the drop list under Allowed Shows. If you select a show, all the videos under that show will be assigned to the plan.
2. If you want to have only some videos and not all the videos under the plan, you can select the show in Allowed Shows, and then choose the individual videos under Allowed Videos.
3. If you want to assign videos of a particular language to the plan, choose the languages under Allowed Languages.
4. Finally, click Add new to create your SVOD plan.
Learn more about creating TVOD plans