You can create hybrid plans to monetize the same video in multiple ways.
For example, in Ventuno, you can choose the monetization as SVOD + TVOD for a video.
Now, the user can watch the video in 2 ways - they can either rent/ buy the video for a one-time fee (TVOD) or watch it after subscribing to your app (SVOD).
You need to configure this both for individual videos (in the video library) and on the Plans page.
Steps for creating a hybrid plan:
In the Video Library:
1. Under the left menu, select Manage content > Video Library.
2. Select Manage video for the video you want to monetize with both SVOD and TVOD.
3. Scroll down to the Video Subscription select SVOD+TVOD from the dropdown menu.
4. Click Save Changes.
On the plans page:
1. You need to add the video to both an SVOD plan and a TVOD plan to make this work. Hybrid plans will not work if you don’t add the video to both SVOD and TVOD plans separately.
1. Learn more about Payment gateway integration.
2.Learn more about Creating coupons.