Spammers find their way everywhere. They may make spammy comments on your platform or there can be some users who keep on creating new email addresses to enjoy endless free trials. You can revoke access to such users to handle the situation.
1. Select Users and then Manage Users from the left menu
2. You will see a list of users, you can also filter with certain conditions to narrow the results.
3. You can block the users by selecting the respective users and selecting the Block option that is available for each user.
4. Once the users are blocked from the platform, they will not be able to access your applications.
5. If you want to unblock the user again, you can select the unblock user option that is available for each user.