Trailers help in promoting your upcoming movies, shows and videos. You can add a trailer before the show is released and let users know about the release date.
This will help you promote the Show and attract a larger audience.
There are two steps involved in adding a Show trailer:
1. Uploading the trailer
2. Linking the trailer to the Show.
Steps for uploading the trailer:
1. Uploading trailers is just like uploading a normal video.
2. You can create a show called trailers to group all the trailers.
3. Else, you can also create a playlist and map all the trailer videos to that playlist. You can then showcase that playlist on the Homepage of the Website and mobile apps within a horizontal row as shown below.
4. After uploading the trailer, you can link it to the Show when you create a new show or you can also link it to the already existing shows.
5. Follow the usual steps for uploading the video. The only difference is you will need to click Trailer video→ Yes. This row is under the movie details section (at the very end of the upload screen).
6. After selecting yes, the video will be considered as a trailer and can be linked to a movie.
Steps for linking the trailer to a Show:
This can be done in two places:
While creating a Show
Linking a trailer to the already existing Shows
While creating a Show:
1. Follow the usual steps for creating a show.
2. Below Show Subscription, You can find a section called Trailer list. All the videos that are uploaded as trailer videos will be listed in the drop-down menu.
3. Select the trailer from the drop-down for the Show you are creating and select Save changes to link the trailer to the Show.
4. Once the trailer is linked, it will be reflected in the website and apps based on the template you have chosen.
Linking a trailer to the already existing Shows:
You can even link the trailer to the already existing Shows. Follow these steps to link the trailer to the existing shows:
1. From the Content section of the left menu, select Organize > Manage Shows.
2. From the right side filter, select the show you want to add a trailer video.
3. Select Edit show. On the next page Scroll down to the bottom where you can see the Trailer List tab.
4. Select the trailer you want to link from the drop-down list and select Save changes to complete the trailer linking process.
1. Learn more about how to add subtitles to a video?
2. Learn more about how to delete a video?