Shows are an integral part that is used to organize a similar set of videos. For example, you can create a show called “Comedy clips” and add all your comedy videos under this show.
You can then showcase all videos in this show on your website and apps in a single horizontal row.
Some other examples of shows can be “Action movies”, “Game of Thrones”, etc.
To create a show, follow the instructions given below:
1. From the Content Section of the left menu, Select Organize > Manage shows > Create New Show.
2. Enter the Show name, Show Description, and choose a Category for your Show.
3. Under Show channel select the channel you want to map the show. This mapping will help in creating a Livestream/Live event and it's playback.
4. You can add Posters for your Show under Show Poster. The maximum dimensions for posters are:
-- 16:9 - 2560x1440.
-- 4:3 - 800x600
-- 3:4 - 640x853
-- 1:1 - 1080x1080
4. Choose how you want to monetize the show under Show subscription. You have 3 options - AVOD, SVOD, and TVOD.
If you have already chosen the monetization model here, you don’t need to choose it for individual videos. All videos under a particular show will be monetized with the option that you choose here (Only for SVOD).
5. You can also select the trailer for the show under the Trailer list section.
6. If you want to restrict the videos under the show in some countries, you can choose those countries under Geo-Targeting.
7. You can also add cast and crew details for the shows which will be added automatically to all the videos that are mapped to the show.
8. Select Save to create the show. A show will be created with a Show ID.
9. After the show is created, you can select them from the show dropdown while uploading a video.
After creating a show, you can add videos to it from the Video Library as well:
1. Under the Content action of the left menu, select Organize > Video Library.
2. Choose the Video you want to add to the show and Select Manage video.
Scroll down to Video Show, Select a Show from the drop-down menu and add that show.
3. Select Save changes to add the video to the Show.
Learn how to add a show to your website and apps