You can decide which shows and playlists you want to have on each of your websites & apps. If you, for example, have created 20 shows, you can decide to have 15 of them on your website, 10 on mobile apps, and all of them on TV apps.
To push the shows and playlist from the beta version, follow the steps below.
Once the show is created, you will have to make it available to your audience.
Making the show available on your website and other apps from automation(Beta version)
1. Select Endpoints and then select Website / Other apps from the Left Menu
2. Click on the Content Tab and you can see the Select shows and Select Playlist options.
3. Under the Select Show Section, you will find All Shows and Selected Shows.
Move the created show from the All Show section to the Selected Show section for it to be available on your website and Android app.
Once the shows and playlists are pushed to the website and apps, you need to create widgets/Pages to display them based on your requirement.
For older versions that don't have automation enabled yet, Please follow the below steps,
Steps for adding shows:
1. From the left menu, select Endpoints and choose the endpoint you want to configure. We have selected the Website here. You can select other apps as well.
2. Select Manage.
3. Select Next to go to the Show Approval page. This is where you decide which Shows you want on the website/ apps.
4. In All Shows, select the shows that you want to have on the website/ apps. You can select multiple shows by pressing Ctrl on your keyboard.
5. Press ⇨ to push the selected shows.
6. If you want to select all shows, press ⇨ ⇨.
7. Select Save to add the shows that you have selected.
Steps for adding playlists:
1. Press Next on the Show Approval page to select the Playlists you want to have on the endpoint.
2. This will take you to the Playlist Approval page. This is where you decide which Playlists you want on the endpoint.
3. In All Playlists, select the playlists that you want to have on the endpoint. You can select multiple playlists by pressing Ctrl on your keyboard.
4. Press ⇨ to push the selected playlists.
5. If you want to select all playlists, press ⇨ ⇨.
6. Select Save to add the playlists that you have selected.