You will want to give access to a user to a plan for reasons like payment was processed, but there was some issue with the banking system. You may even give temporary access to team members to verify how things are working for subscribers and so on.
Here is how you can give access to a Subscription manually,
1. Select Users and then Manage Users from the left menu
2. Click on the Manage button under the Action column of the user.
you will see the list of plans or transactions that are currently active for the user.
3. Click on the Add Plan button under the SVOD Details
4. Select the Plan name from the drop-down list.
5. Select the Payment Vendor under which you want to add the plan.
Example: If you are using stripe as a payment gateway, you need to select Stripe from the dropdown.
6. Enter the Transaction ID and select the Submit button.
7. Now, the selected plan is activated for the user.
The plan can be deactivated by clicking on the Cancel button under the action column.
Note: You can add more than one plan to your users.
Manually Provide Access for TVOD Plan