You can extend the validity of already existing SVOD plans through the platform by checking out the following article. Find out how you can extend the expiration date of your plan in this article.
Follow the below steps to extend the SVOD plan validity for the users.
1. From the left menu select Users > Manage users.
2. If the user is recently added, then you can find them on the list of users on your screen or you can always search their mail id from the right side filter.
3. Enter the User mail id/User name and select the filter button. The user details will be displayed.
4. Scroll to the right of the screen where you can find the Manage button.
5. Select the manage button and you will be taken to the user details page where you can see the SVOD plan details purchased by the user.
6. Under SVOD details you can find the list of SVOD plans purchased by the user. Under the Action tab, you will see the Extend Plan option.
7. Select the Extend Plan button and a pop-up will appear requesting you to update the TVOD validity date.
8. Select the Calendar button.
9. You can select a future date from the calendar to extend the plan's validity.
10. It is important to note that you can only select a future date, i.e., only after the current SVOD plan validity period expires. The plan is valid until 19th September 2024 for the above user, so you can't choose a date before then. Instead, you can select a date starting on 20th September 2024.
11. Select Update after selecting the date.
12. As you can see from the above screenshot, the validity has been extended.
13. No matter how many times you Extend the dates, the same limitations apply as mentioned in step 10.
Note: This Plan validity extension option works only for the users subscribed through Stripe or Paypal and Admin-added users.
Check out the article here for extending the TVOD plan details.