If you have a particular series that you want to monetize through Pay per view, you can do this by following the below article.
Shows can be monetized in two places:
a) Adding monetization while creating a new show.
b) Adding monetization for the existing shows.
Adding subscription while creating a new show:
1. Under the left menu select Manage content > Create New Show.
2. Click here to understand the detailed steps for creating a show and adding videos to it.
3. You will be taken to the show creation page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom where you can find the Subscription option.
5. You can find the list of subscriptions under the dropdown menu.
6. Select TVOD from the above monetization.
7. Select Save to complete the video uploading process with monetization.
Note: If you add monetization to a show while creating, all the videos will come under the monetization assigned to the created show.
Adding subscriptions for the existing shows:
1. Under the left menu select Manage content > Manage shows.
2. On the right of the screen you can find the filter with a list of shows.
3. Select the show you want to add the monetization and select Filter.
4. The selected show details will be displayed. Select Edit.
5. Scroll down to the bottom where you can find the subscription option.
6. You can find the list of subscriptions mentioned above.
7. Select TVOD from the drop-down list.
8. Select Save to add TVOD monetization for the existing show.
9. After the show monetization is assigned to TVOD, all the videos added to the show will be treated as TVOD.
10. You need to make sure that the video monetization is also assigned as TVOD and add the Video to a TVOD plan so that the flow works seamlessly for the users to purchase the show.