Export subscription is an overall report that contains the number of subscribers, trial users, and canceled users across your website and apps.
Reports such as this one will help you track the number of users who have switched from registration to subscription over time. Furthermore, you can see whether users choose to renew their subscriptions.
These details can be used to determine whether your new content attracts more subscribers to your subscription plans.
Export subscription report:
1. From the left menu, Under Analytics Select Monetization > Export subscription.
2. This will take you to the detailed page where the total number of active subscription users will be listed along with their name, mail id, Contact number, Country, Registration date, Subscription date, Plan name, Plan ID, and Payment type.
3. On the right side, you can find a filter with a drop-down list.
4. From the drop-down you can select one of the report types and you can also download this report into excel for better understanding.
5. The available reports are Subscription, Trial, and cancellation user reports.
6. You can drill down further into this using the date filter to check the reports over the selected time period.
7. Sample pages for Subscription users, Trial users, and Cancellation user Reports are shown above.
1. Learn more about- Analytics unified view
2. Learn more about- Analytics- Usage data.