Before reading a book, wouldn’t you be interested in reading the table of contents to get an overview before diving deep?
Unified View in our analytics section serves the same purpose. It provides an overview of all the metrics you want to track - views, ad views, subscribers, transactions, sign-ups, watch time for a particular time period.
You can drill down on all these metrics to get a better understanding.
How to use the Unified View report:
1. From the left menu, select Analytics > Unified View.
2. You will see an overview of the following metrics:
Total content views - total content views for a particular time period
Total ad views - total ad views for a particular time period
Minutes watched - watch time for a particular time period
Registration - number of sign-ups for a particular time period
Subscriptions - number of subscribers
Transactions - number of transactions
You can drill down all these metrics by Shows, Time, and Country’ on the right-hand side.
For example, if you want to know the overview of all the metrics for last month from the US, you can filter the report by time = Last month and Country = the US.
3. For each of these metrics, you can Select View Detailed Report and you will be redirected to a new page that has details about that particular metric.
4. Like the previous page, you have some filter options like Time, Country, Shows here as well.
5. You can export the reports by selecting Download As Excel.
6. When you scroll down the Unified View report, you will see bar charts and pie charts. The first one is a bar chart that shows the video views and watch time for the time period you have chosen (the last 7 days is the default)
7. Below that, you will see a pie chart that shows the views from different websites and apps that you have. If you have linked your social media accounts, this pie chart will also show views from your social accounts.
You will also see the list of websites and apps and the content views from each of them in a table. This analytics is also for the time period you have chosen.
8. Below that, you will see a pie chart that shows the watch time (in minutes) from different websites and apps that you have. If you have linked your social media accounts, this pie chart will also show the watch time from your social accounts.
9.Here also, you will see a table that has the list of your website, apps, social accounts, and the watch time on each of them. This analytics is also for the time period you have chosen.
10. In the last table, you will see if for the registered users and ad views. You will see a list of people who have signed up on your website, Android app, and iOS app.
You will also see your ad views across all your devices.