An electronic programming guide (EPG) displays the scheduling information for the current and upcoming broadcast program on your website and apps.
To input Livestream EPG we have two options:
1. Insert the EPG feed you already have (XML-TV EPG).
2. Under EPG section Select > Manage EPG(Live Stream) > Manage EPG (feed) > Create.
3. This will take you to a Manage channel EPG page.
4. Select the channel and enter the EPG URL.
5. Select Submit and the EPG for the selected channel will be updated within a few minutes.
1. To create EPG from scratch
2. Under EPG section Select > Manage EPG(Live Stream) > Create EPG.
3. Select > channel.
4. Select Program type > Media/Advertisement/Promo from the drop-down list.
5. Select the Video.
6. Enter the Program name.
7. For Program Date, you can add multiple numbers of days.
8. You need to select Program Starting Time. The Program End Time will automatically be set based on the duration of the video uploaded.
9. Select Submit and repeat the same process to add EPG for all the programs you wish to create.