Follow the steps below to schedule your live events from the Ventuno Platform:
1. From the Left menu under Content select Livestream→ Upload Livestream/Live Event.
2. Select Live Event under Live stream type.
3. Enter your HLS Event URL.
4. You can create a Poster using a file (.jpg, .gif, .png file) or use Text as a poster.
5. Select your Content Partner from the list.
6. Choose your Category in the dropdown menu as per your preference.
7. Select Show from the drop-down or you can add a new one using Add New Show. Click here to learn more about creating shows.
8. Enter your ‘Live Event Name’ and Description of the Event.
9. Schedule your Event date and time for future video visibility else it will be visible from the date you are uploading the video.
10. You can stop or resume the Event using the Action section.
11. Add tags for the Event under Video tags and Select the Language of the Event.
13. Under Advanced Options you can select the Thumb for the video. Select the aspect ratio and upload the thumb file.
14. You can also Geo-block your Event under Geo-Targeting.
15. Finally, Select Save Changes to create a Live event.