Steps for creating a Livestream video:
1. From the Left menu under Content select Livestream→ Upload Livestream/Live Event.
2. Select 24x7Live Stream under Live stream type.
3. Enter your HLS Stream URL(m3u8).
4. You can create a Poster for your Live Stream using a file (.jpg, .gif, .png file) and upload it using the choose file option or you can also enter the poster image URL as well.
We recommend uploading a 16:9(1920x1080) poster for your Livestream.
5. Select the show to which you want to map the Livestream. (Make sure the show you are mapping is linked to a channel).
6. Enter the Name and Description for the Live stream.
7. Add tags for the Stream under Video tags.
8. Under Advanced Options, you can select the Thumb for the video. Select the aspect ratio and upload the thumb file.
9. Finally, click Save Changes to complete the Live stream creation process.