1. From the Left menu under Content select Livestream→ Upload Livestream/Live Event.
2. Select 24x7Live Stream under Live stream type.
3. Enter your HLS Stream URL.
4. You can create a Poster for your Live Stream using a file (.jpg, .gif, .png file) or you can also use ‘Text’ as a poster for your Stream.
5. Select the Content Partner from the drop-down list. Select Category as per your requirements.
6. Provide the Name and Description for the Live stream.
7. Add tags for the Stream under Video tags and Select the stream Language.
7. Under Advanced Options you can select the Thumb for the video. Select the aspect ratio and upload the thumb file.
8. You can also Geo-block your Stream under Geo-Targeting by selecting the countries of choice.
9. Finally, click Save Changes to complete the Live stream creation process.