Ventuno's Manage Translation, with its clean layout, assists you in providing your language equivalent term for English data labels in a template.
You can edit this at any point yourself giving you full control as to how things appear on your website and apps.
Let us show you how it works.
From the Content section of the left menu select Organize > Manage Translations
Select your local/preferred language from the drop-down
If you are not able to find your language on the dropdown list -- contact our support team.
3. You will see a list of pre-filled English texts based on the chosen templates on your left.
4. Fill in the text box on the right with the relevant word in your language that will be automatically reflected on your Website and apps.
For example, I have selected German from the Dropdown and once this is selected, I can see the list of English text that I need to Enter the Equivalent translations like listed in the above screenshot.
ℹ️ Click on the +Add More button to add a new word or phrase to the list.
5. Once you Entered the translated text, click on the Save Button.
You can always edit the translated texts if you want to replace them with a more appropriate word.
6. Click on the Edit button to modify the translation term.
7. Make changes and click the Save button.
8. You can also click the Delete button to remove the translated text from the platform and it will be updated on the Website and apps in a few minutes.
💡 Pro tip: You can use the search option to look for specific words.