Subtitles and captions enable you to share your videos with a broader audience, including deaf or hard-of-hearing viewers and viewers who speak a different language.
Multi-language subtitles come in handy when your audience is from multiple geographical and linguistic origins.
You can add subtitles in multiple languages to your video. At Ventuno, we support subtitles in 2 formats - VTT and SRT.
Learn how to add multiple subtitles to a video. Let's get started.
Select Manage Content from the Left Menu and then select Video Library and you will see a list of all your videos.
2. Click Add Subtitles next to the video to which you want to add your subtitles.
3. Click on the dropdown 'Select Language' to select the language of the subtitle., and click ‘Choose File’ to upload the subtitle file.
4. Click ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
5. To add a subtitle in another language, repeat steps 3 and 4.
To remove a subtitle,
1. From the left menu, select Manage Content > Video Library.
2. Click Edit Subtitles next to the video to which you want to remove your subtitles.
Reach more audience by adding Subtitles. Are you ready to add your subtitles?