A good website design should highlight your service from a variety of perspectives, take into account visitors' search interests, and make it simple for people to find content and subscription plans.
Pages like FAQ, and Pricing plans, will assist your site rank well in search (to attract new visitors) as well as progress users through the sales funnel (moving from first-time visitors to loyal customers).
📚 Suggested Read: Creating a Responsive Website
Steps for adding static content:
1. From the left menu, Select SEO > Manage Static Content.
2. You will see fields for the following static pages:
Terms and Conditions
Refunds and the cancellation policy
End-user License Agreement
Pay Per View(PPV) Service Agreement
3. Select Edit to add text for the fields that you want to have on your website and apps
4. Enter the text for the selected fields.
5. You can also add links to your social media accounts on your website and apps. Enter the links under Facebook Link, YouTube link, and Twitter link
6. You can also add hyperlinks to your static page content. Please check the article here for more details on adding hyperlinks.
7. Finally, select Update to save the changes made on the page.
📚 Suggested Read: Customizing Webpages