You can brand your videos and protect them at the same time by adding a watermark to them.
Your watermark will be added while the videos are being encoded.
You can add watermarks in both text and image formats. Add watermark anywhere on the video - top left, bottom right, middle center, etc.
Here is how you add it :
1. From the Content section of the left menu, select Encode > Video watermark
2. Click on the Create Watermark button
3. Select Watermark Type and select whether you want to add a text or an image watermark.
Create a text watermark:
1. Enter the Name of the watermark and Select Watermark Type as Text.
2. Enter ‘Watermark text’.
3. Choose Alignment of the watermark from the pictorial representation for your easier understanding.
4. Add the Font Size, Font Color, and Font Family of the watermark
5. Choose the Opacity of the watermark from 1 to 10. A higher number means that the watermark is more visible.
6. Submit to create your watermark text.
Create an image watermark:
1. Enter the Name of the watermark and Select Watermark Type as Image.
2. Select Choose File and import the watermark image. We support PNG, JPEG, and GIF formats
3. Choose Alignment of the watermark from the dropdown
4. Choose the opacity of the watermark from 1 to 10. A higher number means that the watermark is more visible.
5. Submit to create your watermark image.
Now add the watermark you have created to your video.
If you have created multiple watermarks, you need to choose one as default. This watermark will be automatically applied to a video while it is encoded.
1. From the Content section of the left menu, select Encode > Video watermark.
2. You will see a list of watermarks you have created. Select Mark Default for the watermark that you want to mark as default.
Now, when you upload a video, the selected watermark will be added to the video automatically during the encoding process.
Get started. Try adding your first watermark.