You have complete flexibility to select the profiles you want to encode your videos in 360p, 720p, 1080p, etc on the Ventuno platform.
You need to configure these settings before uploading a video. You can create multiple profiles with different options - video type (HLS or MP4), video and audio bitrates, and audio type (2.1 or 5.1)
After configuring this once, your videos will be automatically encoded when you upload them.
Also, adaptive bitrate streaming is enabled for users. They also have the option to change the bitrate from the video player.
Steps to set up an encoding profile:
1. From the left menu, select Manage Content > Encoding Profile > New Profile.
2. In Video Type, choose whether you want the output to be in HLS or MP4.
3. Enter the Video Height, Video Bitrate, and Audio Bitrate.
4. In Audio Type, choose whether you want the output audio to be in 2.1 or 5.1 formats.
5. What is the audio sample rate?
6. What is the audio profile?
7. Click Save Profile to create the profile.
8. To edit a profile, go to Manage Content > Encoding Profile > Edit