What is Ventuno?
Ventuno is a SaaS platform used by video creators to launch and monetize their video streaming services.
You can use our customizable templates to launch your streaming website, mobile apps (Android, iOS), and connected TV apps (Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG TV, and Samsung TV).
Ventuno includes all the features needed to manage your OTT service - IT infrastructure, video CMS, encoder, video player, ad-server, payment gateway integration, servers, CDN, and analytics.
You can monetize your service in different ways - ads, subscriptions, pay-per-view, or a combination of these 3 models.
When you log in to your Ventuno account, You will get access to our platform to upload, distribute, monetize, and analyze your content across all platforms.
1. On the left of the screen, you will have a list of sub-menus such as Manage content, Endpoints, Monetization, Analytics, and My profile, etc.
2. On the top right you can see your login name. Clicking on that will display three options:
3. On the top left, you can see our Ventuno logo. You can click our logo from any page on the platform to reach the home page. Under our logo, You can find the left menu with a list of sub-menus.
4. Now, let’s explore the left menu. There are four basic features that you need to explore from the left menu to get a clear picture of how the platform is functioning. They are as follows:
b) Creating and managing your Website, mobile apps (Android, iOS), and connected TV apps (Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG TV, and Samsung TV).
c) Adding monetization through ads(AVOD), subscriptions(SVOD), pay-per-view(TVOD).
d) Analytics reports such as the number of users, minutes watched, encoding data, etc.
5. On the bottom left you can find a messenger icon. You can directly reach out to our support team by clicking this icon. Also, you can view the other conversations if you have made any conversations earlier.
6. You can search for an article under the find your answer section. We have a vast collection of articles under our Ventuno help center for your assistance.
7. You can request a platform demo by picking a time option and choose a day and time for your demo on the calendar displayed.
8. If you are willing to share a mail id, we will keep you posted by sharing newsletters on the streaming industry that makes you stay updated on the current trends of the industry.
1. Learn more about our FAQ.
2. Click here to learn more about how to use your Ventuno trial effectively.