Push notifications will help you to notify the users regarding new videos or movies, new plans, coupons, etc. Notifications can be sent to users who have installed your Android and iOS apps
You can send both manual and automatic notifications.
Example of a manual notification - Notifying users right now to tell them about new discounts
Example of an automatic notification - Notifying users whenever a new PPV movie is released
Steps to send manual push notifications:
1. From the left menu, select Build Audience > Push Notifications > Send New Notification.
2. Enter the Title and Description for the notification. This is what the users will see on their mobile devices as a notification.
3. Under Notification Type, you have two options - Video and Other. Choose Video when you want users to land on a video page when they click on the notification. Choose Other when you want them to land on other pages such as your Homepage.
4. If you have chosen Video, enter the Video URL. This is the URL where the users will land when they click on the notification. If you have chosen Other, enter the Other URL. This is the URL where they will land after clicking on the notification.
5. In Send Option, you can choose whether you want the notification to be sent instantly or later.
6. If you want it to be sent later, choose Schedule, and enter the date and time.
7. Finally, click Submit to send the notification.
Steps to send automatic push notifications:
From the left menu, select Build Audience > Push Notifications > Automatic.
Choose the Latest Videos to send notifications whenever a new video is published.
You can choose whether you want to notify users of new videos from all the shows or from some particular shows. To select a particular show, click on the show from the left side and click on the right arrow icon.
Finally, click Submit to send the notification.
5. To remove a show, click on the show on the right side and click on the left arrow icon.
6. Finally, click Submit to send the notification.