1. Log in to your Google Play console.
2. Select the “Create App” button on the top right.
3. Add the required app details.
App name: (Will be shared by our support team. If not, please contact support for more details)
Fill out the other details.
4. Scroll down to the page and you can see the Declaration section.
As we have only developer access, we couldn’t accept the Play App Signing Terms of Service. Please accept all the declarations and create an app slot and let us know.
5. Once the app slot is created, we can upload the app to your account and share the test invite via the play store link.